Chad, Jessica, Jet and Aijiahlyn

Friday, October 19, 2007

Harry Potter Flashback

So, I just finished the 5th Harry Potter book, and it brought back memories of the Border's Harry Potter party. (for the last book release)  My darling chum, Amy and I were so fortunate to attend this historical gathering.  I didn't have a blog at the time, so I'm posting the pictures now.  We wanted to go as Hagrid and Lady Maxime, stilts and all, but we didn't have time to put the outfits together.  So I was Prof. Trelawney, and Amy was a witch....but people thought she could be Madame Rosmerta.  Our friend Kim was Hermoine at the Yuletide Ball.

Adorable!  Here are Krum and Hermoine.  The picture doesn't do it justice, this little boy's costume was great.
Severus, with his Dark mark!  Can I just say that the actor in the movies, who plays Snape, is hilarious!  Oh my goodness, they cast the PERFECT person.  
Rita Skeeter of the Daily Prophet.  I saw "The Grim" in her future, but her notorious quill only wrote that it was a load of rubbish, and that she predicts that I won't brush my hair for another 10 years. 
And here we are, being our silly selves.  'Twas a lovely evening.

5 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER!!!!! That is so hilarious! Man- you're so good at looking like people through costumes, like when you were mr. seigle, you totally looked like him- how on earth can anyone beautiful pull that off!?!! It's the actress in you! You were so perfect! I'm glad you posted the pics. OK- so- that is so funny about the "bling" for the shirts- it's so true- they all have these little pins on their shirts- hahahaha- I should put some on mine to make it look like I'm really important. haha. I love you- I'm working on Saturday and Monday- but it's been a few years- I'm out of my groove- I hope it doesn't take me too long to get back in tihe swing of things. I lov eyou! I can't wait for christmas break- then we can finally get together.

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

alright i freaking LOVEEEEEEEEE harry potter! you're outfit was just wonnnnnderful!!! i went to the harry potter party too and I felt like a little kid on Christmas!

for real! it's amazing

finish those books girl!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Oh man I love it!!! Aren't the parties the best?! Everyone all dressed up...too fun! You better hurry and finish those books, they are the bomb!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OH MY GOSH_ THAT IS HILARIOUS! ABOUT THE RECESS PIECES BUTTER CUPS! I completely forgot about that! I had to think about it- and then I started laughing- that is so hilarious- thankyou for bringing that memory to mind!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Jessica- it's time to blog! and if we never get together this next month- we are hanging out christmas break. I'm curious...what did you think of Sis. Beck talk at conference? I have been thinking about you alot. I wish I weren't in school- I kind of don't know how to do alot of things at the same time! I'm not good at that. So if we don't get together- we are hanging out Christmas break- we should hang out as a group too. I love you.