Chad, Jessica, Jet and Aijiahlyn

Monday, September 5, 2011

Blackberry Picking

 Last year, I found the ultimate spot to pick blackberries.  There were so many that picking became a part-time job for the month.  Chad didn't have employment at the time, so I felt like a squirrel gathering for Winter.  Also last year, I didn't take Jet with me, because his walking was still pretty unstable, and I didn't want him to fall in the bushes and turn into a cactus.  Um...no thanks.

This year, Jet came with me, and he never stopped eating.  He even ate the tart ones.  Unfortunately, most of the berries weren't ripe yet, but there were still some goodies. 

 He turned into The Joker.


 This is also where I used to go running with Dakota, and every time I got to this part of the path, my Rocky Montage would come on my ipod.  I totally felt like I was training for my match with Drago, but not Mr. T, 'cause he freaks me out.

 We met some horses.  They're always so friendly. 
Then we ran back to the truck with purple lips.

No comments: