Chad, Jessica, Jet and Aijiahlyn

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Adventure Buddy

 We do almost everything together. 
 Play with the dogs
 Watch planes and helicopters
 See new things
 Look at rainbows after nap time
 Experience this beautiful world
 Go on bike rides
 Chill
 Make music and dress up
 Paint our nails
 Get creative
I love you, Jet.  I can't believe I get to be your mom.  You're amazing.  I love your sweet heart, your happiness, your goofiness, and your adventurous spirit.  Thank goodness we get to be together forever, because I couldn't have it any other way.  You truly are my most precious jewel.   
                                                                                                                                              




2 comments:

Lanette said...

I love his toe nails! Haha, that's awesome! Jet is just adorable. You're an awesome mom--it looks like you guys have a lot of fun! =)

Jenni said...

Jessica HE. IS. SO. PRECIOUS! I have been feeling like I want a girl, but looking at your sweet boy makes me want a boy!!!! Loved this post!