Chad, Jessica, Jet and Aijiahlyn

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Play with your food

 Recently, my leftovers inspired me to dabble in abstract photography.




Guess what?  Those space shots, were pictures of a dirty pan filled with water and bacon grease.  MMMmmm yum! I just tinted the heck out of the photos to make them blue and green.  The "star" is the light from the range hood.  The pink swirly photo is what my bowl looked like after devouring my blueberry oatmeal.  Ha.



Speaking of playing with food, check out this art by Vic Muniz.  That's Mona Lisa in PB&J.  And that last photo is called, Medusa Marinara.  Maybe playing with your food isn't such a bad thing.  It's easier than getting the paints out.  The next time I go out to dinner, I'm leaving an art piece for the server to pick up. 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Ha! That is hilarious. I love those photos! That's so awesome that you did that. Makes me want to try that with lots of things :)